Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I dream snowww!

OMG! I seriously want it snow here in Artesia. I SO WANT IT TO! Last night I dream that I was sitting in History class and it started snowing outside. The minute it started snowing in my dream all my classmates ran outside saying "YAY! Snow! Let's play!!!" My whole class ran outside. My friend asked "Hey Nidheya why aren't you coming? I thought you wanted it to snow here???". And I was lik "Amy! Be real! This is a dream! It is not true". Amy was like "So what? You still get to play! That's all matters". I was like "Huh??". She told "When you wake up there wont be any snow in Artesia, but right now in your dream, there is. So now let's enjoy!" So I went outside and played in my "dreamery" snow! It was amazing!!!!
THATS HOW MUCH I WANT IT SNOW!!! PLEASE MAKE IT SNOW HERE IN ARTESIA GOD!
Nidheya Suresh

No comments: